Re: Amber PARM Input File Example?

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 10:19:56 CDT

please check the amber website and/or AMBER user manual for that information
http://amber.scripps.edu/

vlad

> Huy N. Ha wrote:
>
>> Well, what i'm particularly after is an example of the content that
>> would be in that GVX.top file (the parameter/topology file, parmtop
>> format used by AMBER) not the setup of the NAMD configuration file to
>> use with an AMBER force field, which is what i think you're referring
>> to. Hope that clarifies it?
>>
>> Mr. Huy Ha
>> B. Med. Chem. Honours Student
>> Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry
>> Victorian College of Pharmacy
>> Monash University
>> 381 Royal Parade
>> Parkville 3052
>> Phone No: 99039136

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org