Re: Pressure Discrepancy

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 15:23:18 CDT

Hi all,

Most interesting in all of this is that the Harris (Daniel Harris), the author of Sterling's analytical chemistry book (which I have also used), is the same Harris as that of the Harris and Bertolucci "Symmetry and Spectroscopy" book.

Good computing,
Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
University of Minnesota