Re: namd: DSPC and DAPC for a phospholipid bilayer

From: SMAHANE CHALABI (smahane_chalabi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 09:10:28 CDT

hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have no parameters for those molecules, but I will
support my study on experimental measurements, which validate it.
I have read that many MD simulations, which use DSPC and DAPC for
phospholipid bilayer, are done using GROMACS or CHARMM. If you have been
already confronted to a such problem, could you advice me?

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Smahane CHALABI

Gagnez des pc Windows Vista avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr/