2 proteins

From: Christine Horejs (horejs_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 04:59:11 CDT

Hi!

I don't know, how to simulate the interaction between 2 proteins. I want to constrain one protein in its center of mass and pull the second protein to the first one to check the interactions between the 2 proteins!

Does anybody know, how to set up such a simulation, mainly the configuration file? Do I need seperate pdb and psf files for the 2 proteins?

I hope that anybody can help!

Thank you very much and greetings from Vienna,
Christine