Coarse-grained Modeling/User defined FF

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 13:13:17 CDT

I have been reading with great interest the papers on using NAMD to
do coarse-grained simulations. I was wondering if there was
documentation on how to set up those sorts of problems and how to
modify NAMD to handle user-defined force fields that one might need
to add in a coarse-grained simulation? I have searched the web and
the archives of the NAMD lists and haven't found any specific
resources addressing this issue.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Josh

Joshua L. Adelman
Biophysics Graduate Group Lab: 510.643.2159
218 Wellman Hall Fax: 510.642.7428
University of California, Berkeley http://nature.berkeley.edu/
~jadelman
Berkeley, CA 94720 USA jadelman_at_berkeley.edu