Re: Pressure Discrepancy

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 23:07:44 CDT

This is, of course, precisely the effect that running an NPT
equilibration would have -- given time to equilibrate, you'll end up
with the box size that gives you an average pressure of 1 atm (assuming
that's what you set your pressure at).

Morad, out of curiosity, how did you equilibrate your system prior to
performing your pressure measurements?
Peter