protein diffuses to boundary..

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 16:21:24 CST

Hi All,
    I have this problem where my protein is diffusing to wall of my spherical boundary. Diffusing in the sense that after a few nanoseconds,all of it drifts towards the solvent spherical boundary. I guess one solution to avoid this is to make big sphere or conduct simulation in a periodic box. But i want to know some solution presently for spherical boundaries so that it does not drift and interact with my spherical boundary or say walls.

 Thanks in advance for any help.
Harish

Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.