*** topology file for AMP? ***

From: Daniel Keedy (daniel.keedy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 15:50:56 CST

Hi everybody,

I apologize if you're getting a duplicate of this message (apparently it
didn't go through the first time).

Anyway, I'm trying to find CHARMM topology (and parameter?) file that
defines AMP, i.e. adenosine monophosphate. The one I have, called
top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp, includes ADP and ATP but not AMP. I tried
defining AMP in an analogous fashion to those two residue types, but the
details are tricky to get exactly right.

Anyone have any insight and/or a file I could use? Thanks!

~Daniel