Re: vmd-l: Re: Nanopore simulation

From: subhasish chatterjee (subhas1012_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 00:00:07 CST

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your reply. Any suggestion for the preparation of
nanotube/nanopore structural and parameter files would be very
helpful.
There is very effective information regarding the use of VMD and
NAMD in biomolecular MD simulation in the tutorial materials and
website, and thus it is going fine so far.
A little more elaborate description of the nanopore simulation would
be very beneficial.
Thank you,
Subhasish