Re: vmd-l: Re: too large an area/lipid in POPE bilayers using membrane plugin

From: Richard Law (rlaw_at_hanyou.llnl.gov)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 15:08:05 CST

Well yes but even that is a bit vague when it comes to some of the finer
points of membrane equilibration. It could definately be updated to make
it more fool proof. Maybe I should do that!

There's more than one way to skin a cat, with this issue, though. (I
apologise to any confused foreigners for how badly that metaphor probably
translates!)

Rich.