Re: modified patch to PROline

From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 15:50:09 CST

Hello!
That worked. Thanks
However, I am concerned that it is skipping the impropers and conformations
that arise between the ACP and PRO:
--------
Info: skipping improper C-CA-N-O at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping improper N-C-CA-CD at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping conformation CA-C-N-CA at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping conformation N-CA-C-O at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping conformation N-CA-C-N at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping conformation C-N-CA-C at beginning of segment.
Info: skipping conformation C-CA-N-CD at beginning of segment.
---------
I shoudl have mentioned this before, but do you have any idea what I could
do about this?
Also, since I am using a structure that has already been minimized (and we
actually want to see whether this particular structure is stable ina
simulation), should I not omit the Internal Coordinates (IC) section of ACP
and PRO?

Thanks again,
Neela