Re: simulation of membrane-protein systems

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 08:23:15 CST

Dear Peter and Cesar,

Thank you for your answers.

Peter: Yes, I'm using pressure controls, but instead of
useConstantRatio I'm using useConstantArea... What do you think? Maybe
I should modify this and see what I get. I don't think I'll be a
problem, since my system is actually in the x-y plane.

Cesar: I'm using the x-y dimensions of the lipid to assign the length
of my periodic box, so I think the problem is not actually being
caused by this. Thank you anyway for the reminder!

Cheers,
Michel