Help. Parameters for PSGL needed

From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 09:49:48 CST

Dear all,
I would like to perform simulation of membranes containing phosphatidyl
serine. For this I would like to have parameters for the PS headgroup
(PSGL) to build the lipid in a modular fashion, the same way as
implemented for PCGL on Charmm force field. I have already tried to
build the topology and parameters using PCGL and POPE as a guide, but I
still have some parameters missing, mostly dihedrals (bond and angles
were guessed from similar parameters already defined).
Has anyone already parametrized this residue?
What would you suggest in order to get proper parameters?

Best Regards
Cesar Avila