Re: Tcl_Forces = pressure shifts while Langevin Piston is ON

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 12:19:31 CST

Arturas,

A possible reason why the pressure drops would be if forces from the Tcl
interface were not included in virial calculations. It would be good to have
confirmation from NAMD people on that, since many uses of TclForces could be
affected.

About getbond: it just computes the distance between two 3d vectors, it has no
clue what PBCs are. The code of that function essentially reduces to
(r2-r1).length(). So the relevant question is, where do you get the
coordinates you feed to getbond? Presumably loadcoords...

Jerome