Re: distorsion in hydrogens added

From: regafan_at_usc.es
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 12:18:15 CST

Citando regafan_at_usc.es:

  Hi,
  thank you for your recomendation. I was using an old topology file
  (from a tutorial), and with the new version I have solved the problems
  with the LEU. Anyway, the hydrogens for PRO continue being
distorted. Do you have any idea why the problem continues for this
residue?

  Best wishes,

  Rebeca García Fandiño
  Postdoctoral student