Re: clustering conformations

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_dtc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 15:05:09 CST

If you have charmm/namd format trajectory files, CHARMM has a clustering
facility which can cluster any set of time series. If you cluster protein
dihedral angle time series, you will end up clustering conformations.

Look at the cluster command, and the correl command in correl.doc. There
must also be a discussion/thread in the charmm forum about this,
www.charmm.org

-himanshu