Multiple tclForcesScript

From: Morad Alawneh (alawneh_at_chem.byu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 14:53:28 CDT

Dear namd admin,

I am trying to use Tcl forces in my simulation with NAMD 2.6. I have two
scripts but only the second one will be effective while the other is not
(even using one at a time I do not have any problem).

This is what I have in the configuration script:

# Tcl Forces and Analysis

set PDB [concat "$InputName\_$Eq_Structure\.pdb"]
###----------------
set SelAAtomName SOD
set SelAResName SOD
set SelAResID 1
set SelASegID {CATA}
set SelBAtomName SOD
set SelBResName SOD
set SelBSegID1 {CATA}
set SelBSegID2 {CATB}
###----------------
set Sphere_Center [list 0.0 0.0 0.0]
set Sphere_Radius 15.0
###----------------
set Cylinder_Center [list $X_pos $Y_pos $Z_pos]
set Cylinder_Radius 2.0
tclForces on
tclForcesScript "../spherical_restraint.tcl"
tclForcesScript "../cylindrical_restraint.tcl"

It said in the manual that under tclForcesScript:
This parameter may occur multiple times and scripts will be excuted in order
of appearance.

Can any one help me that?

Thanks

Morad Alawneh