Re: How can I do protein complex's simulation?

From: Dhiraj Srivastava (dhirajks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 19:58:29 CDT

Hi liu
        you have to make two different pdb file for your chains. then you
have to create psf and pdb file with these chains as two different segment.
here is the script that i have used to model my protein with two chain.

package require psfgen

topology top_all27_prot_lipid.inp

pdbalias residue HIS HSE
pdbalias atom ILE CD1 CD