Counting H-bonds from a dcd file

From: Nitin Bhardwaj (nbhardwaj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 17:00:51 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

    I was wondering if there is a quick way to count the number of
hydrogen bonds between a lipid molecule and a protein chain directly
from the dcd file. I also want to use different paprameters for
H-bonds (60 degrees as angle and 3.5 Ang as the distance cut-off).

thanks a lot in advance.
Rgds,
Nitin

--