Re: where is PSUL? Heme cystein link question?

From: youbin tu (youbint_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 13:38:22 CDT

    Thanks Leo. I found it in stream file. Actually I want the parameter for
cysteine linked heme, I used to think PSUL should be. But it seems that it
is only methylthiolated heme there. It can not handle my problem at all. I
need suggestion on how to create/modify parameter or even topology files to
fit in the cysteine linked heme. Also I just wonder why anyone in NAMD group
just created the parameters for cysteine linked heme since histidine linked
heme parameters have already existed long long time before?
     I am pretty sure there are a lot of groups working on cysteine linked
heme protein, did they all have to create the parameters themselves?

Youbin