RE: Re: vmd-l: breaking the DCD file

From: Pijush Ghosh (pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 19:35:18 CDT

Hi Rima

Do you need all the frames to be there? I mean every single step..if that is
the case, then use catdcd to break your big dcd files to a smaller ones and
then you can load it on vmd, if you don't need all these then just store
your dcd files every 1000 or 2000 steps as suggested by Snoze.

Let me know if I have further confused you.

Pijush Ghosh

PhD Student

Department of Civil Engineering

North Dakota State University