Re: no Na or CLA paramters in par_all22_prot.inp

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 09:39:30 CST

Dear Shulin,
you can probably just use the par_all27_prot_na.prm parameters for your
simulations, since those par27 files actually contain charmm22
parameters for protein and charmm27 parameters for lipid/nucleic acid
(as you'll find in the header of the file), and are considered
compatible. In your case, it is safe to either copy those parameters
over to par_all22, or just to use of of the par27 files, as the protein
parameters are the same in either case.
Best,
Peter