Re: is possible to remove the waterbox before running VMD

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 13:26:53 CST

Maybe you should take a look at the "ptraj" program (which is also a
free standalone program apart from being distributed with AMBER -
http://www.chpc.utah.edu/~cheatham/software.html)...

Otherwise, you can easily covert your dcd trajectory into a sequence of
PDB files free of waters with VMD ....

vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru