Re: Spherical harmonic restraint

From: Morad Alawneh (alawneh_at_chem.byu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 13:25:39 CST

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your advice.

Is the attached script the one that you mentioned?

Its name:
keep_water_out.tcl

thanks

Morad Alawneh

C100 BNSN, BYU

Provo, UT 84602

Michael Grabe wrote:
Morad,

you will have to use a tcl script that follows the ions

and applies forces to them if they get close to the

area that you are interested in.

i think that there is a template script somewhere on the

NAMD website which does this for water molecules

in the membrane interface.

if you can't find it, i will send you a script.

-michael