Re: Rattle Error During Equilibration of Lipid Bilayer Membrane

From: Arneh Babakhani (ababakha_at_mccammon.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 21:11:29 CST

Hi Morad,

Yep, all of the below is correct. Still no good, still aborting. I
even went back and did an additional 10,000 steps of minimization. Then
when I tried to heat it up again, it gradually heated up to 330K, stayed
constant at the temperature for a while (indicating that heating was
complete), then aborted again.

Thanks again,

Arneh