RE: problems reading large dcd file

From: Jorge Pikunic (jorge.pikunic_at_bioch.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 10:20:35 CST

Hi Josh,

Thank you and others for replying. It seems that the version of NAMD that I
was using was compiled in 32 bit. The dcd files are 2.2GB. I have the
following questions (maybe the developers can help answering these):
1. Is it likely that the dcd files have been corrupted due to the 32 bit
addressing?
2. Is there any way of recovering at least part of the trajectory stored in
those dcd files?

Thanks again,

Jorge

Dr. Jorge Pikunic