Re: namd question

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 12:56:13 CST

Hi Regina,
if you're just looking to recenter things as a visualization and
analysis aid, you should look into the VMD script align_frames.tcl
(included in the tutorials, and discussed previously on this list at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/3545.html). I
assume this is what you meant, since recentering the box during
simulation doesn't really have a physical meaning.
Peter