simulation of membrane-protein systems

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 10:16:08 CST

Marcos, Peter and Cesar,

Thank you very much for your suggestions and for the script. After a
slight modification, it worked perfectly and got a system with no
water around the membrane. I also ran a couple of simulations and got
a much better system, with no membrane "crushing" at the edges and of
course no water around the hydrophobic region of the membrane. I will
definitely acknowledge you in the resulting paper! You helped me
to save a lot of time :)

Cheers,
Michel

PS. Merry Christmas (Feliz navidad) guys!