Re: deformed water box during equilibration.

From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 10:45:09 CDT

Deformed how? Are you using periodic boundary conditions? A square
box of water will become somewhat spheric if you are not using periodic
boundary conditions. Furthermore, if you are using them you need
to use the wrapall option to the coordinates in the output file
contain the images in the actual box.
Leandro

Leandro Martinez
State University of Campinas, Brasil