"wrapAll on" with a complex

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 00:01:37 CDT

I am performing a simulation of a complex consisting of two proteins. I am
using the option "wrapAll on". One of the two proteins has reached one of
the boundaries of the box and it has been wrapped around. The other
protein is still in the same position.

Is there a way to "recover" from the wrapping a posteriori, i.e., to bring
the protein back to its original image?

Thanks a lot,

           Gianluca

Dr. Gianluca Interlandi gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    +1 (206) 714 4303
                    http://biocroma.unizh.ch/gianluca/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering