Tcl parsing of NAMD config file does not work.

From: Klon, Anthony (aklon_at_pcop.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 07:43:09 CDT

We have recently installed NAMD 2.6b1 on our test cluster using SUSE
10.0 as our OS. In order to make NAMD work and play nicely with the
other applications, we have installed the mpich version of the mpi
libraries and use PBSPro as our queuing system. We've managed to get
NAMD jobs on multiple processors running properly now with mpich and
pbspro, but are now stumped with a new problem and I can't seem to find
a solution on the Wiki.

Tcl is not parsing the NAMD config files. I've verified this using NAMD
config files for jobs which run properly on our production cluster,
including sample NAMD jobs from the tutorial. I've verified that Tcl is
in fact installed on our test cluster. Is there anything I'm missing?
Similarly, I'm not sure what additional information anyone on the list
might need to diagnose this problem. If anyone has any ideas, please let
me know.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Anthony E. Klon, PhD
Research Scientist
Molecular Modeling
Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery, Inc.
P.O. Box 5350
Princeton, NJ 08543-5350
phone: 609.452.3676

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.