Re: Possible bug on NAMD 2.6B1?

From: Cesar Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 09:46:02 CDT

It looks like I have solved my problem. I recompiled charm++ using
net-linux-amd64 with gcc3 and tcp options. After that, I recompiled NAMD.
The aleatory problems I was suffering during simulation dissapeared.
Indeed when I ran the same simulation within another binary/architecture
there was no problem with the simulation.
Regards
Cesar