Periodic velcoity pulls

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 12:15:55 CDT

I was wondering if someone could tell " IS PERIODIC VELOCITY PULLING POSSIBLE IN SMD USINg NAMD".I want to pull my protein using x(t)=x'+sin(wt) rather than simply x(t) =x'+vt.
 My second question is whether we can use "NOSE'-HOOVER THERMOSTAT" instead of LANGEVIN. Namd user guide talks something about using Nose'-Hoover pressure control for simualtions but is thermostat possible.
Any answer would be of great help
Harish

Harish Vashisth
Graduate Student(Ph.D)
CAT-361,Department of Chemical & Biological Engg.
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
office: 215-895-5823