Re: about TCL boundary forces

From: Giovanni Bellesia (gbellesia_at_chem.ucsb.edu)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 14:31:14 CDT

With the help of Jim and the development team a solution was found.
To cut a long story short, if you experience problems implementing Tcl
forces or Tcl boundary forces scripts (random crashes with floating
point errors) when running namd in parallel mode, then you should use
the +netpoll command option on the command line or use the binary
versions compiled with TCP.

Thanks

Giovanni