parameter and topology for cyclodextrin!

From: 王海名 (lwplay_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 23:58:57 CDT

Dear all,
   I am looking for some information about getting the topology and parameter
files for cyclodextrins(CDs are cyclic oligomers of several alpha-D-glucose units
connected through glycosidic alpha-1,4 bonds). I got the par_all22_sugar.inp and
top_all22_sugar.inp files form http://www.pharmacy.umaryland.edu/faculty/amackere/force_fields.htm.
I could only find the alpha-D-glucopyranose monomer(RESI AGLC) in these files.So I
could not get the .psf file for CD correctly by using "autopsf" in VMD.
   I would like to know if any of you could give me some advise to solve this
problem!
   Thanks a lot!

   Sincerly,
  Haiming Wang