Re: How to patch residues in different chains

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 11:25:13 CDT

finally I am able to convert it into psf file. But I split itto to
chains and then generate a combined psf file. Now all CYS patch are
formed but it removes the Chain ID. Now in my final structure there is
no chain ID but residues number remains same.
any idea if i am doing allright
thanks a lot
snoze