RE: Re: how to plugin catDCD intoqVMD=20of=20windows=20version?=

From: xiaojing gong (gongxiaojing1981_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 19:17:03 CST

Hi,zaijien
     I have cygwin, and I download the catDCD3.0, I try to install it but there are error messages. And I think maybe I should install VMD of linux version first in cygwin, BUT the VMD still doesn't work, could you give me some suggestions?
  Xiaojing Gong

griadi_at_utalca.cl 写道:
  Xiaojing hao,

who bu zhidao catDCD shi kei Windows. I didn't know catDCD was for Windows. I
always have used catDCD in a Unix like system. Maybe you can use it in Windows
if you install an emulator of linux for Windows, like cygwin.

zaijien,
Gonzalo.

Mensaje citado por xiaojing gong :

> Dear all,
> I want to use catDCD, and I use VMD of windows version, could
> anyone tell me how to plugin catDCD into VMD of windows version?
> Xiaojing Gong

> 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信

Este mensaje fue enviado por: http://webmail.utalca.cl

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?