PSFGEN for protein containing GTP

From: Shirley Li (li19104_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 21:55:13 CST

 Dear NAMD experts,

 I have a question about GTP. When I use PSFGEN, it complains about the GTP with the following messages:
 ERROR: Missing atoms for bond O3A(0) PB(0) in residue GTP
 ERROR: Missing atoms for bond PA(0) O3A(0) in residue GTP
 failed to set coordinate for atom O3A GTP

 So in the created .psf and .pdb file, the O3A atom gets lost. Could anyone tell me what's wrong?

 Thanks a lot for your help/info.

 Shirley

Yahoo! Photos