Re: temperature "coupling coefficient" in NAMD

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 12:02:37 CST

If you want to apply the same coupling to all atoms (or even all
non-hydrogens), you don't need to specify a file and can instead use
the langevinDamping option. The units of this are the same as those
you can put in the file, 1/ps. The langevinFile option gives you more
control though. You can use any column, but you have to also use the
option langevinCol (O, B, etc.) to tell namd in which column to look.