Replica-Exchange MD

From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 03:18:19 CST

Hi,

there were some previous (but apparently unanswered) messages about
replica exchange within NAMD, in particular the message by Mark
Abraham (maybe there was a reply off-list ??).

I would also be very interested in carrying out REMD simulations with
NAMD, so I wonder whether any extensions, scripts etc. are available
for this ?

Thanks very much in advance.
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr