Question regarding SMD

From: Grace Shen (Lingling.Shen_at_bnpi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 15:11:01 CST

Hi All:

I am a new user of NAMD. I have two questions about SMD while I am trying to
pull the ligand out of the receptor:

1. How can I apply the external force to one particular atom in the ligand
while I set all atoms in the ligand as SMD atoms?

2. How can I choose the pulling direction based on the unbinding path I
designed?

Thank you very much!

Grace

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
and delete all copies.