beta-peptides ...

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 06:34:20 CST

Dear All,

We try to set-up (for NAMD) a system containing beta-peptides.
Unfortunately, it appears that my googling skills have failed me and I can
not find anything related on the web. If anyone of you has experience with
such a system, I would be grateful if she/he would be willing to share it
with us.

Best regards,
Nicholas

--
            Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular
        Biology and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace,