Fwd: All or Nothing at All??

From: griadi_at_utalca.cl
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 14:02:12 CDT

I'd also be thankful to namd-l if this digest mailing list is implemented,
just like in vmd-digest.

Cheers!
Gonzalo.

----- Mensaje reenviado de "Angelo R. Rossi" <rossi_at_york.cuny.edu> -----
   Fecha: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:41:32 -0400
      De: "Angelo R. Rossi" <rossi_at_york.cuny.edu>
Responder-A: "Angelo R. Rossi" <rossi_at_york.cuny.edu>
 Asunto: namd-l: All or Nothing at All??
    Para: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu

Hello:

Is there a way to request from the namd-l mailing list a daily summar of the
messages that are submitted rather than getting so many individual messages?

Are the only options to get all messages or to not receive any by suspending
membership. I really consider the namd-l mailing list extremely important,
but there has to be a compromise such as a summary mailing option.

Maybe, I am simply not seeing where this option is on the main listserve web
page.

Kind regards,

Angelo

--