new problem

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 21:52:17 CDT

Thanks to all who wrote with suggestions.

I finally got it to work and generated a new pdb and
psf file.

There's one last problem with this sequence, still,
though. I just realized that the first tyrosine
residue has a chlorine atom on the 3-position. So,
how do I handle that? (probably need a new topology
for tryosine-3-Cl)

Next, I want to build a peptide that has the
sequence Prop-Arg-Tyr-Tyr-Arg-Arg-Nme. In other
words, Ace becomes Prop (propyl). How does one handle
that?

Thanks again,
Richard

http://farechase.yahoo.com