Re: namdplot: command not found

From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 19:50:01 CDT

Hi, Robert:

Thank you very much for your helps.

I downloaded your scripts, and drag them into my work directory. And
'namdplot' works this time!!! Cheers!

I compare your script and the one downloded from NAMD tutorial site.
They look exactly the same for me. There might be some fomat problem
in the one I have. May due to the downloading process into my local
host, and the command can't be read from the file. But anyway, now it
works.

There is another problem here. It is about 'xmgrace'. I may need some
extra file for it to work. The Mac has 'X11' installed. But
'xmgrace' ask for a llibrary. Here is hwat I got:

[mriv209-01:~] bo% cd desktop
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% setenv PATH .:$PATH
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% ./namdplot
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% ./namdplot TEMP pbr1.log
ETITLE: TS BOND ANGLE DIHED IMPRP ELECT VDW BOUNDARY MISC KINETIC
TOTAL TEMP TOTAL2 TOTAL3 TEMPAVG PRESSURE GPRESSURE VOLUME PRESSAVG
GPRESSAVG
Plotting TEMP vs TS
[1] 1070
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% dyld: xmgrace can't open library:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.4.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Do you know where can I find the library as 'xmgrace' complained?

Thank you for helping me with all these questions.

All the best

Bo