How to have neutral terminal ends

From: eladp_at_hplus.tau.ac.il
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 04:15:01 CDT

Dear users.

I am new to NAMD and I couldn't find how to create a PSF of my protein with
uncharged terminal ends (NH2 and COOH). Is there any simple way of doing that?

I did not find any patch in the topology file for this and I guess if I want to
create one than I have to reparametrize the atoms. If this is the solution,
than does anybody have the parameters for such cases.

Thank you in advance to anyone who answer.

EladP.