About Potential Addition in NAMD

From: yangbing00_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 06:45:18 CDT

Hi ALL:

I have another question about the potential addition in NAMD:

NAMD mainly uses the potential such as AMBER, CHARMM and so on which are able to
handle proteins more conveniently. However, there are many other types of
potentials such as Tersoff and Berner Potential which is widely used in
Carbon-Related materials simulation. I wanna make some simulations on Carbon
Nanotubes, but the CHARMM potential is just not what I want. So is it possible for
me to embed the Tersoff potential in, and how can it be?

Thank you.

Your sincerely,
Yangbing