Re: vmd-l: Sybyl trajectory

From: Josef Scheiber (Josef.Scheiber_at_mail.uni-wuerzburg.de)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 05:38:38 CDT

I've contacted the SYBYL support and got the hint to export the
trajectory as an ASCII file and then to convert that. They say, that it
is not possible to directly convert .his-Files but it should be no
problem to do this via a plain ASCII file.
John, if you're interested I can provide some files, that's no problem.

Best regards,
Sepp

--
Josef Scheiber
Institut für Pharmazie und Lebensmittelchemie