RE: problem when heating the system

From: Pijush Ghosh (pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 00:09:08 CDT

Hi
One of my suggestions would be to heat the system in steps, say of 50K or
100K. We had problem with pressure once and then we did it in steps. This is
useful particularly for complex systems.
Another thing I would suggest you to check is the dimension of your PBC.
Make sure it is not smaller than the dimension of your system.
May be somebody can come up with more suggestions.

Good Luck !!!!

Pijush.

Pijush Ghosh
PhD Student