Re: vmd-l: Nanotube Simulations

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 12:34:58 CDT

Hi,
  Have you had a look at the Nanotube tutorial on our web site?
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/nanotubes/nanotubes.pdf
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/nanotubes/nanotubes-html/index.html

The data files that go with that tutorial include parameter files for the
nanotubes in the tutorial:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/nanotubes/files/
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/nanotubes/nanotubes-tutorial-files.tar.gz

Hope that helps,